Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Goddess Lycia

My Goddess has instructed me to create this blog so that i might explain the power She has over my mind. Let me tell you, that power is irresistible and getting stronger by the hour. I recently joined the Cult of Lycia, after sampling some of Her mp3s. Goddess Lycia is so beautiful and Her voice is so relaxing and controlling. Every time i hear Her, i drop down into trance and am instantly transported to a place where i am so eager to please and so submissive to Her every wish and desire. Every time i see an image of Her, i get so weak and stupid. i know that whatever she tells me is what i need to know.

Goddess Lycia is training my mind so that i think correctly. i am so looking forward to going deeper, giving more of myself to Her. Goddess Lycia controls me and i couldn't be happier.

No comments: